Search Engine Optimisation
Big changes in Google's algorithm took place on April 21, 2015. Responsive Web Design is the preferred design method and sites will either be favoured or not in Google rankings.
Google's motivation for the change is the rapidly increasing use of smart phones and tablets for searching the internet to discover products and services rather than desktop search.
"In 2015 nearly 90% of all mobile phone users will have a smartphone as their primary mobile device, up from just under 50% in 2011."Australian Smart Phone Market Study 2011-2015.
What can be done to optimise your SEO?
- Your new site will be constructed using Responsive Web Design. This will be in keeping with Google's new SEO guidelines for mobile-friendly sites.
- We will coach you in providing effective content for your pages. Content is still important to achieve high search engine ranking. We also offer content updates in each of our packages. Regular content updates are important to maintain high ranking in search engines.
- Another great way of having regular new contact is to have a blog which is updated regularly - at least once a week to be effective.
- Keyword strings are now more important than single words or short search phrases.
- Today's world is about staying connected. Most mobile users like to be entertained as well as informed. We make sure your site is optimised for social media interaction to keep your audience well connected.
- Backlinks from other high ranking and relevant sites will increase your ranking in the search engines. Register with local business directories and link back to your site for better search placement.
- Studies show that 85% of mobile users are passing time while commuting, bored or filling in time. They want to be amused, entertained and enjoy novelty.
- Mobile users are often time poor and will simply click until they find what they want. We make sure your audience finds what they want and can reach you in one click. Each page will have a "click to call" button or link.
- Navigation needs to be clear and easy. Your potential client or customer needs to find what they want on every page.
- Title tags are still very important for SEO. We make sure every page has search engine friendly title and your webite includes a site map. You want to be found!
- We also ensure that each of your pages has a relevant description tag for best search results.
- We will have your site Google verified and submit your URL to the major search engines.
- Can you spell? What about your grammar? We can help with your content as well if needed.